Warning: Last items in stock!
400P-RV Automatic offers automatic shut-off in a larger portable compressor kit that can inflate 35-inch tires from 0 to 30 PSI in less than 5 minutes. While the unit is intended for RV use, it can be used for virtually any tire since it comes with more accessories for more varied inflating situations than any other portable compressor kit on the market today.
Portable compressors with automatic shutoff come into play when moving from tire to tire, and when checking tire pressure in the middle of a tire fill. A typical portable compressor must be turned off between tire fills, and anytime you want to check tire pressure. If you aren’t near the compressor, this can turn into running laps back and forth to the portable compressor to turn the unit on and off. Automatic portables do not work in this fashion and will save you time & effort to get tires inflated quickly.
Note: The air hose supplied with this kit may become brittle from prolonged exposure to UV/sunlight. - Stow when not in use. Never allow the hose to come into contact with the head of the compressor during use (melting hazard). The use of the included air hose is not recommended in sub zero or freezing conditions.
- Automatic Shut-Off Function
- Primary & Extension Hoses for Over 60 Ft. of Reach
- Vibration-Resistant Diamond-Plate Sand Tray
- Heat Shielded Quick Connect Coupling
- Tire Inflation Gun with 130 PSI Inline Gauge
- Heavy Duty Dual Battery Clamps with Inline Fuse
- 45-Degree Extended Reach Chuck (For Dual Rear Wheels)
- 90-Degree Twist-On Chuck
- Heavy Duty Deluxe Carry Bag
- 3 pc. Inflation Tips Kit
- Power Cord: 8 ft.
- Air Hose: 60 ft.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 30 Amps
- Dimensions: 10.9"L x 5.8"W x 7.5"H
- Net Weight: 10.55 lbs.